JR Mortgage Group
Jr. Loan Officer
About the Job
Are you ready to start a career where you help people achieve the "American Dream?" We are looking for motivated, hard-working, service-driven individuals to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive. If you have a proven track record of creating solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
This is a Commission Only Position - Annual Income ranges from $30,000 - $90,000This is an in-office position.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Office Suite knowledge, Email, and Basic Computer Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree preferred; High School diploma or equivalent required
- Strong Marketing and Communication Skills
- Excellent Multitasking skills and ability to learn detailed guidelines
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
JR Mortgage Group
We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer, marketing personnel, operations, and more. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now.